People will eventually forget even things that they don`t want to. Is it true?

I am afraid that there might be a time when you don`t want to return to us anymore. of course there is no way to turn back time, but that is why we need each other. When you are feeling unsure there will be us here to remind you how the past was like. Nomad? what nonsense. How can you be a nomad when you are still connected so tightly with us. A nomad has nowhere to belong to, but you belong to me to you loved wife to our family.

You promised not to leave me,not even until the end; and I will not let you go.

why worrying about fitting into something? Things change but we still fit innwith each other, isn`t it enough? I can`t promise I won`t change abit, it is impossible. But I promise WE will not change, not ever. There are only a few things that I will not let go whatsoever. I t is you and it is US. And I won`t let you throw away your root neither.

Ran.

Comments (1)

On May 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM , Anzu said...

* ー あんず…

well, lol, just one of the moments of my ego =)) I am not going anywhere or throwing away my root either. I never consider myself as anything else but Vietnamese. Just the feeling I had when I saw how things changed there. lol. It's just I won't come back (permanently maybe) until I archieved something here, at least =P It'd be meaningless to throw away what I am doing here and now.

Well, I was truly glad that I went out of the cage to see the real world for once. And that's the fact. But it's not gonna change whatsover of my feeling about my lovely memories there. lol. So don't worry =P Did I ever say I'd leave you? To come back and to visit back are different to me.

Just look at the fact that I would be a totally useless person if I come back now without anything. Not even normal university enrolled ability =P

But well, I did feel like a nomad, wandering around and had no consistency. Eventually, there are two types of nomads: one without a place to go and one who has a place that he is belonging to, but cannot come back at the moment.

Nah, I am the second one. I belong to my lovely memories but it couldn't hold my feet to my homeland for now. I chose for myself that way of living so I'll be a nomad until the right time coming back. =P

Monday October 27, 2008 - 06:18pm (EDT)