自然がすてきだね。何の悩みあっても、どんな嫌な気持ちをあってもきれいな自然をみれば。。。


 何も考えないで、一人で川のそばに歩きながら、ゆっくり自然の声を聞いて、ゆっくり時間の動く事をかんじる。

そんなきれいなところ二いる時、悪い考えがあったら、もったいないじゃないでしょうか。


 こっちへ来て本当に良かった。うれしい事も悲しい事も、いろいろな事あったけど。

笑ったり泣いたりlたけれどね。。。全部忘れたくない記憶だよ。

Ran.

Comments (1)

On May 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Anzu said...

* ma_mèo
* Offline

viết cho ai hỉu dzi má =.=''
ghê nha, wa bên đó lén lút học tiếng Nhật hả =.=

Friday May 2, 2008 - 07:07pm (ICT) Remove Comment

* ー あんず…
* Offline

dau, nay ran viet ah =))

...may viet english gium tao, dao nay tao luoi lam roi ^ ^" cha muon dich =)) thoi ma de rang dich...>.>

Friday May 2, 2008 - 09:29am (EDT) Remove Comment

* ー あんず…
* Offline

Don't think too much nee ^ ^"

I wonder why ppl when studying abroad always feel sad and such... lol, just put yourself into nothingness, don't feel the sad eh :D

Get me as an example :D

Sure bad things happened to me, but I don't feel that much of a sorrow... maybe I am not sensitive at all =))
Forget them. Don't think about them. :D

Get over that stupid girl neh ran-chan ^ ^" He is graduating anyway. And I got alienated some times too, but I put my hatred into my essay, and get A- =)) hahha. Then forget it. Focus on loving me and buy me gives =)) I am broke next year and I can't find an appartment, I am more suck =))

But everything will be alright neh :D がんばってだよ!!

Ah I find a stream in my school too, it's pretty :D

Friday May 2, 2008 - 09:55am (EDT) Remove Comment

* Ti
* Offline

Let time heals your every wound ^_^

Gambatte neh, and enjoy your life.

Don't waste your time for bad thing (include bad persone). Just think about me (jk) :D

Saturday May 3, 2008 - 12:45am (ICT) Remove Comment