
Do you like your name?
Do you want to abandon it?
Hate it because it is "ugly"?
Hate it because it is "cursed"?
What will us human do without a name?
Which name is our real name?
Which name do "I" recognize as "my real name"?
Which name do "we" recognize as "our real name"?
Which name do YOU recognize as your real name?
Why would someone don't want their name at all?
------------------------------
Anzu.
Home » old entries » お名前 - May 11, 2008



Comments (1)
* Draco…
* Offline
one thing for sure, あんず is not your name, lolz
Monday May 12, 2008 - 02:25pm (EDT) Remove Comment
* ー あんず…
* Offline
Well, it's okay if you have nicknames, but I never dislike my name, lol. I just don't want my friends to call my full name, it sounds like stranger and đòi nợ xD Just like nobody really knows Yuuko name right :D
In this case, let suppose that you tell the one who named you that you "detest" the given name and forbid them to call you by that name again. What would you think?
Tuesday May 13, 2008 - 09:14am (EDT) Remove Comment