久しぶりだね、

なんか、いろいろなことがあって、書く時間がない、ごめんね。

I am getting more and more busy. But this semester for me is going really well, so I have not much to complain. I started taking the Tea Ceremony class and at the same time join Tea Ceremony club, that is why I end up having no time for studying at all. Sorry Mama, papa. And because of what I learned, this time, I will not let myself to atached to the club. Just for fun. This time I will not love either the club or ot members so much as I dowith Yosshakoi, that way I won't get hurt again.

If u ask me 2 months ago, how long will you saty in yosshakoi? I would say "forever". But now, I am asking myself "how much longer would I be able to stay there?" I have the feeling that the longer I stay, the faster all those good memories drift away. Will there be a day when I no longer feel anything for it at all? should I just quit right now to keep everything as it is? What is it that I am holding on to?

This may be the first time I experienced "hatred". I have naver hate a person that much in my life. I hate her so much that I feel like exploding just hearing her voice and yet we meet and smile to each other every day. I hate her so much that I turn myself into some nasty thing. I even hate myself for lettting such though contaminate my mind. Hatred only brings forth hatred. that is why I am trying not yo care about her anymore. I can not let myself blacken by my hatred toward her. Yet it is very hard. But i will have to learn to let it go, or I would never feel relief again. Ther are so many things to love, so save your heart for them, don't waste it on hating someone. It is not worth it.

Ran.

Comments (0)