Today, I feel like talking about Fujiko_senpai and Gan_chan. Why two of them, simple because they are a couple.

Let start with Fujiko_senpai since I knew her before Gan_chan and as our regular rule, Lady first.

here is my very-lovely -Fujiko_senpai.

3790

Fullname: ack, forgot, update later

Bitrhday: May-31-1986

Called name: Fujiko_senpai, Fujiko_san, Fujiko_chan, Fujiko

Nickname: Chị Núi Con (since her Kanji means little Mount Fuji)

Status: Junior

What I have to say about her is she is so adorable. She together with Aru_senpai are the two people that catched my very first attentiona. We used to say that if Kaoru_senpai is used for catching new members by his looks, Aru and Fujiko_senpai are used for keeping those members in the team. On my first day at Yosshakoi, the two of them danced together a dance that made me couldn't turn away and I fell in live with them, with Yosakoi dance since then. Fujiko_senpai, she may look skinny (indeen, she is envytably skinny), and weal but her dance is so powerful. Moreover, she is so skilled at dancing, each of her move is perfect and she colud dance do naturally. That is why she and Aru_senpai make a perfect couple in dancing. Their dances are so fit together. Both are so beautiful, so naturall, so .... perfect.



Here is Fujiko_senpai on stage:

bf03

19e0

Another interesting point is her voice. When we first met and talked to each other, I though "wow, such a soft and sweet voice". But when she dances, even when practicing, I was surprice by her voice. She could shout so loud and strong. And as you know, shouting is a big part that make Yosakoi so cool. Talk about this, I forgot to mention that Erika_senpai 's voice is surprisingly strong and lous too. Yepp, that is Fujiko_senpai in dancing.

As a teacher, and a senpai, she is good also. She, together with Aru_senpai was oru first 2 teacher, and I just fell in love with then since the very beginning. And she talk with us friendly, not as close as Erika_senpai (may be because she is already a Junior now), but kind. To us freshmen, she is like a big sister, and to other Sophomores, she is more like a friend. Since she is in Yosshakoi for quite long ( more than 2 years) and since her dance is the best, she became one of the most respected member, and most loved. We figured out recently that she is also good at cooking. At Erika_senpai's birthday, she made a layered strawberry cream crepe that was more than wonderful. (but it was quite small that we each got a small piece,)

And, just to make sure you notice this, she is also very pretty.

f77f(1)

e795

DSCF0488

As said before, Fujiko and Arusenpai seem to fit together that we though they should be a couple

Don't they?

9428

Could you recognize them?

8f81

But they are not. Indeed, Fujiko_senpai already has a boyfriend, who is also a member of Yosshakoi. Gan_chan.


DSCF0347

Here is Gan_chan. He is driving us on a camping trip to Yufuin. He looks very funny , doesn't he? I evny with Fujiko_senpai for having such a nice boyfriend.

Full name: Keistuke Iwaoka

Called name: Gan_chan (since Iwa could be pronouced Gan according ot its On-yomi)

Nick name: anh Liều (Gan>gan dạ> liều)

Birthday: Mar-8-1985

Status: senior (which means he will graduate next winter )

He is one of the last senpais I know in Yosshakoi. He came back from job-hunting about 1 month after I had joint Yosshakoi. I first met him in a Yosshakoi meeting. After that, we went to a Noh performance. He sat next to me, and since my Jpns was so poo back then, he tried to explain to my what was going on stage in Eng. That was hiw I know him. My first inpression of him is what an easygoing and friendly person. Although I knew him late, he quickly bacame one of my favourite senpais.

My first impression was right. He is easyoing and friendly. But that is not all. He is much more special than that. We soon found out that he is also funny, interesting and very kind. Like Erika_senpai, Gan_chan takes time to talk with us. He likes to play game with us, leaning a little bit Vietnamese, vietnamese game and teachs us Japanese game. Whenever hw see us sitting by ourself and looks kind of stand out, he would come and talk to us. He is the best English speaker in Yosshakoi, so he take care of translating for us when whe have meeting and so on. It is him and Erika_senpai who makes us feel comfortable being foreigners in the group. I enjoy talking with him. He is a intersting person. Instead of talking boring conversations like weather and classes, he would tell story that make us laugh. We can talk about anything. One time he asked me if I like red sice I always wear red T-shirt to practice. I answer that it is the only shirt I have that big enough to cover my belly since I have such big stomach.

"Onaka wa oki kara, chisaii satsu wa dame yo"

Then he said sorry and we all laugh. Yes. It is like that talking wiht him. Being with him is never boring. Yosshakoi with out Gan_chan is not half as fun.

Gan_chan in funny poses

9ec0

note: his shirt says "asobi nin", which means "playboy"

26bc Still with his make-up on.

6f54

Mickey mouse atire

Another interesting thing about him is that he is not good at holding back feeling. You can tell his mood by looking at his face and especially the way he dance. Unlike always-smiling-senpai-Kaoru, Gan_chan is easy to tell. When he is in bad mood, he hardly talk at all. When he is angry, he would come to practice room and dance like crazy. By looking at his expression, you can tell if he is enjoying dancing or just dance his anger out. And you certainly don't want to be near him when he is is bad mood, since he would look so scary, his dance would become so strong and full of heat. But because he is like that, I like him. . Since I am not good at expressing my feeling, I usually hold back and smile what ever the situation is, I admire him for being a so straight forward person.

88a4

You could tell his character by the way he sleep, right?

As for his dancing. Since he is a senior, which means he has been here for 3 and a half years, his dance must be good. For me, I don't like his style as much as other senpais' though. I think he is more of a Ballet person since his dance resmble ballet step alot. It might be true that he came from ballet background. He especially good at turning and jumping (the way you see ballerina does). His body is flexilbe and his move is trong but still soft. It is hard to say by world. I think his style doesn't fit me, so I don't like it so much. But it doesn't mean it is not beautyful. Infact, on stage, he is the ferson stands out the most. He also good at shoutting. Because of his voice (and Erika_senpai's), Yosshakoi's dance becomes much more cooler. He on stage is full of energy, his dance would represent fire and heat and strengh while his smile show how much he enjoys dancing. It is always exciting watching him dancing.

He has a even more important task in Yosshakoi, that is creating new dances and making new music. In fact, the dance Daichi that we perform in almost every occation was created mainly by him and some other older senpais. If you pay atention when listening to Daichi, you could hear his voice singing. Kakkoi!

Gan_chan in action series, enjoy,

Picture 060 Picture 058

Picture 057 Picture 056

Picture 054

Picture 052

Picture 048 Picture 047

Picture 046

Picture 045

Picture 044

Picture 043

As for a teacher, well, I had to admit that learning with him is not so efficient sine you would be to busy laughing. But as I saym being with him is always enjoyable, so I wouldn't mind.

Talk about the couple, they are such a weir one. Fujiko_senpai was so good at keeping their relationship in private that we only found out about it 2 months after joining Yosshakoi. Although they have been going out officially for more than a year, in public, they just act like normal friends. Fujiko_senpai enven ignores him in front of others. I remember one time, Gan_chan was trying to feed her with his spoon and she just turned around. You have got to see his expression then, so poor and pittiful and so cute. Because of that, we were mistake that Fujiko_senpai and Aru_senpai were a couple, and Gan_chan was oneside in love with Fujiko_senpai. It was not after the trip to Yufuin that we were sure about their relationship. Before the trip, Fujiko_senpai was not going to go since she had to work that day. But at night, after she finished working, Gan_chan drove all the way back to pick her up and brough her to Yufuin. Ater that, he was so happy that he was walking and doing the 3-time-turn and jump of Ballet. And we could she his smile truly happy and bright. It is tough on Gan-chan for having such a over thoughful girlfriend though. But afterall, it is only Fujiko_senpai's good intention. Immagine how irritate it would be if there are only 2 people in a group that keep on frliring each other regardless other people. It is thoughful of her to keep their relationship in private.

DSCF0481 At Yufuin

DSCF0522

And in the car. Bằng chứng rành rành hết chối nhá.

But recently, there must be something wrong going between those two. They both act strange. Fujiko_senpai would come to school looks so tired and worn out. Her smile has no energy and her eyes blacked as if she havent slept for days. Gan_chan would come and dance like crazy and not telling jokes for us anymore. I guess it has some thing to do with Aru_senpai, kind of a triangle love. I am worrying since I love them both and don't want any of them to be unhappy.

4026

They look good together, right?

I though that he was only a junior (sine he is Fujiko_senpai 's bf), so it socked me to find out he is actually graduating next semester. I can bear to think that he will be leaving us in half a year. Without him, Yosshakoi would not be half as fun. I believe everybody else think so too. I wish I had come here earlier so that I could have known him eralier and spent time with him longer. But after all, I am glad I di know him. Next semester, if I practice hard, I may have chances to dance on the same stage with him. For me, that is unbelievable. He makes my comming here to Japan and joining Yosshakoi much more significant. Thanks so much Gan_chan. I love you, relly leally love you.

Picture 007

Ran

Comments (1)

On May 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM , Anzu said...

* ー あんず…
* Offline

hey, where is my part of Gan_chan??? Oii~

Thursday August 2, 2007 - 07:47pm (EDT) Remove Comment

* Meooo
* Offline IM

I wrote, but by some accident, it is gone now. AHHHHHHHHHHh.

Sunday August 5, 2007 - 08:02pm (JST) Remove Comment

* -‘๑’-…
* Offline

>_________<

Monday August 6, 2007 - 05:11am (ICT) Remove Comment

* -‘๑’-…
* Offline

nice sleeping pose =P

Amen, finally I can see Gan_chan after so many debuts... ^ ^" He looks like a manga character... kind of funny and cute nonetheless~

But what the hell happening to your sempais, why all of them are being on fire... ~.~