Since my dear Anzu asked , today, I will introduce Aru_senpai, the gyuy with standing hair.
Full Name: wakaranai.(Sorry senpai, but you've never tell me that.
)
Called name: Aru_senpai, Aru.
Nickname: anh Có (since Aru means Có in Vietnamese)
Birthday: Aug-04
Status: going to be a junior next October
Hometowm: Indonesia
I have been thingking over and over if I should put him on here. Since talking about him still makes me sad, really really sad. I liked him from the very beginning joining Yossakoi. We all agree that he is the best dancer in our group. It was like he was born to dance. Whatever step that seems so easy for him would take me forever to do it, and still far less beautiful than him. At the beginning, it was his dance that made me keep coming to practice. Since I keep a hope that one day I would be come as good as him. He is not only good at yosakoi though, I thinkmay be he just good at anything has to do with music and dancing. When it was Indonesian week here at my school, he was the dance director of the whole grand performance night, and Indonesian Week was said to be the best week of all. Iwent to see it myself and it was just wonderful.
Aru_senpai himself was a very kind senpai to us freshmen too. I remember the time when I first joint the group, I was so clumsy in every step, even the simplest one. And each time I stumbled, he would turn around ans ask "Daijobu?" with a cheerful smile. His smiles those day was so true and warm. It is just hrut to say how much I miss them. I loved to be taught by him, since he was so patient. No matter how slow I am, he would still explain over and over. Recall the time he spent a whole Sunday afternoon to teach us Daichi, he was so kind and friendly and close to us. When we said that we were so worry about the comming Shinjin Kouen, which is Freshmen's debut, a grand performance, he eased our feeling with such cheerful words. And when we were tired from dancing and sat down for a break, then he would dance such beautiful dances for us to watch.
You are right Anzu dear, he was such a cheerful person


And was so close to us like this.
But is was all in the past. I don't know why and since when, Aru_senpai started getting away from us. Not just us freshmen, but away from the whole Yosshakoi. There was a time that he just showed up to practice but just sat there doing nothing or reading book for 30 minutes and then left. He told us that he had part-time job and we believed since his attitude toward us still hasn't changed. And then, he just almost stop comming at all, neither to main practice, free practice nor meeting. We somewhat notice the changes, but still didn't want to think of a bad situation. Despite that, I still liked him, still called out loud "Aru_senpai", smiled and waved to him whenever I met him on campus,but since then, his smile somehow became empty, still bright and cheerful, but empty. We didn't know what was going on back then. We made up a dozen of reason for his weird acting. Before then, he and Kaoru_senpai (the leader) was really close to each other, so close that we joked that they could be a couple (I wouldn't mind it though) but during that time, they just didn't talk to each other at all, so it might be the reason. Maybe there was something wrong between those 2. I was so believe in it that I almost got a negative feeling for Kaoru_senpai at that time. We all so sad because of him not comming to practice. And every time we talk about it, me and Thỏ (another vietnamese member) would feel like crying.
But then, he suddently came back (as when he left), as happy as ever. And we, just like a bunch of fools, was more than happy seeing him back to who he used tobe. I believe I was just happy enough to cry. I know there was some serious problems but I though it was all over then and we could at last be happy as we used tobe. He even went on a camping trip with us (which he had refused earlier). And seeing him practicing the new dance with other senpais was breathtaking. But it didn't last long. Perhaps for two weeks? He stoped comming again when we was in our busiest time prepairing for Shinjin Kouen. He decided to perform for Mai Raku (another dance club he jont recently) instead of us. But I think it was just an excus for him. It was obviously that he wanted to get away from us, but I didn't want to believe it. I kept hoping maybe after Shinjin Kouen, he would come back. But he didn't. Then, I tried to comfort myself by saying that maybe he is busy because of the Indonesian week was comming (as I said before, he was in charged of directing the grand performance). It was easy to tell that he stopped talking friendly with Yosshakoi members, and his greeting was just out of courtersy, but I still try to keep my hope. Somehow I know, my hope was in vain. One day, on a main practice day, I came to practice. And I saw him. He was practicing with mai raku team right out side Yosshakoi practice room, right in Yosshakoi regular practice time. He gave me his empty smile, so empty and so fake that hurted me alot. And it was not until then that I completely gave up. May be I was the last person in our team that gave up on him. We lost him, completely. I don't know who is at fault and I don't want to know. Sine I love each and every senpai in my team, it would hurt equally whoever that person is. Until now, I still couldn't bring myself to hate Aru_senpai. I know how much he love yosakoi. He has been here for whole 2 years, I believe if it had not been for something really serious, he wouldn't have left. It is really sad to talk about it now, and I dreadly miss the wonderful time that we had. I miss the Aru_senpai that we used to know.
He was like this, so cute, so close and so true,
I miss seeing everyone together, how fun it was,



Here was Aru_senpai in Yosshakoi ful dancing costume, kakkoi ne?
I wonder wha could be the problem?

Could it be because of her? He seems to like her very much.

They was like best friend, and now like stranger.

Could it be something wrong between them?
I just could keep on guessing, but it leads me to no where. So I will just stop here. Maybe I will be upset for a long long time, but it doesn't mean I am not enjoying Yosshakoi. Maybe he would never come back but let's keep a hope, even the slightest one. Maybe someday Aru will be back as Aru we used to know.

Ran







Comments (1)
* -‘๑’-…
* Offline
Oh my god, this is really a drama =( I noticed him right after I saw the pic... Even if I was not there, I still feel like I know what your feeling is. I seriously don't want this person to be out of your club =( That makes me feel sad (as if I know anything ^ ^") How about telling him there is someone far away wants him to come back =P Just tell him there is a cute girl in a faraway land wants him to come back, hahahha~ forget your oneside love, Aru-chan~! =P
Let guess as drama style: the leader, the girl and Aru-chan have a triangle relationship (I dont need to state what it is right, since everyone can make the guess) and that's how thing happens =P (Now I want to be Tachibana =P) maybe =P
How about after you introduce me the girl with short hair next, you'll come to the girl that is close to Aru-chan? =P Then some interesting person next to it =P How about 1 day/ per person =P Anyway, how many members in your yosshakoi club?
Keep it up~ I love your yosshakoi~!
>_____< This person is just so cheerful >_____<
Sunday July 29, 2007 - 08:09am (ICT) Remove Comment
* -‘๑’-…
* Offline
hey, I want an ear-plug like the third pic too, but something cuter, can we?
And a woolen hat that has strings fall down from where the ears are, can we? It is actually kinda like an ear-plug that attaches to the hat, can you imagine?
And a kawaii umbrella with ears =P
Sunday July 29, 2007 - 08:12am (ICT) Remove Comment