It has been a century since I played with html code on Yahoo 360, and of course, as the result, I become suck =(( This entry is meant for testing, so I'll just write whatever I can affort to fill it up (...) so the appearance will appear nice enough. I hate my hair a lot these day, I can't understand why it always got frizzy... it's like I wash it every 2 days (since it's long) due to frustrating... yet nothing good really comes out... Can't stand it...
Let talk about my summer school... It was hard, really. Even the teacher admitted that since they zipped everything into 3 weeks, the program became very intense. Yet to my opinion, it's okay since I still had a lot of time to play and watch chinese series =P I was like... studying in such an unscheduled way: went to school from 7:30 am (to print last minute projects at 8 ^ ^"), went to class as 8:30 and got to my room at 5:00 pm.


Yet some times, I would have to go to mandatory tutoring until 8:30 pm (latest) then have mandatory daily floor meeting at 9:30, and, I was really tired, so the only thing I did every night was sleep around 10:00 and woke up at 3:00 am to do assignments, which most were essays then went to class at 7:30 again =)). Hic, I skipped free breakfasts and some times I missed my dinner because of tutoring >______< stuffs =")">Paradise Lost is the hard one, really hard to understand since it's ancient poem, and it's something~! It's really something~! I couldn't understand how a person could imagine something like that ^ ^" Yay for Milton. I burst to laugh while we reach the naive and sex description of Adam and Eve... And the Satan and his son, Death, ewh... Lessons' notice: "do not use -just- , do not use -n't- for negative, do not use the pronoun - he/she/it- in your essay." XD. Things must get to order and have thesis statement. They need analyzing but not telling a story again. ^ ^"

Calculus class was such a pain since I forgot every single thing. But I'm regain some of its sense now, hope so =P Got an F due to sleeping in class and skip homework thus forgot the equation. The previous night I didn't sleep at all, couldn't refuse it, hic. I did a bad thing =P


World civ.... that's an interesting subject, need to try hard in it...

The camp was fun, I accidentally signed up for such an embarrassing game... a girl and a boy needed to transfer an apple to each other through the chin and neck... couldn't use the hands, so you can imagine what happened ^ ^" Damn it, I couldn't even transfer an apple for a single time. I guessed my chin are too short... hic, I screwed up my team's score... that's called Fruit and Milk. (people here hate milk~) Our team was distinguished since we drew on the back of our free UB t-shirt =P I drew chibi faces for some girls and befriended with them.

Also in camp day, I had chance to befriend with people I'd always liked and notice in the summer school. A Germany girl and a Chinese boy and another girl. The Germany girl is kawaii, and she always wear lolita clothes, sort of. =P The Chinese boy is cute too and they are really suit each other, but it's not what you are thinking =P

There were a lot of Korean and Chinese. And most of them are from NYC.

Well, one Chinese girl, my roommate, was very stressed with school. She is the type who always get everything serious! She didn't find any fun for herself and force herself to a great dangerous situation. I guess she is introvert. But I couldn't hear anything she said because she said it's too small, like she mumbled it for herself, not for people to hear... It's like... she closed her heart so no one could get in, and stressed herself out of school work when she got bad grades. And refuse every recreation things I offered her to release her and skipped school. We did live in 1 room but different suit, so technically I stayed all by myself (happy), so actually I didn't know much about her state. I was scared while looking at her, most of the time she was sitting in her table, opened her mouth and looked somewhere else with the textbook under her arms or read it, or talked to her family. I always thought she might suicide some days if she is continuing like that in the fall, it's scared me.... ^ ^"

I found another friend, who like manga and anime, she read y too but not much like me and we did things together every day, she was my savior by lending me her note for world civ and explained stuffs to me =)) I hope her do good these days, it's sad I won't stay in the same dorm with her T.T

My RC is very cute. Her name is Ana and she is Korean.

Well, I met my future roommate, she seems nice and smart, I hope everything will be good. =P
The first thing I did after I came back home was go to the mall =)) first, bought ear rings for ss, second, release myself out of these 3 weeks... It sounds like just a day... I did feel the first week like a century, but the second and third flew past really fast... ^ ^" uhm... they had sale stuffs, and I wasted some of my money, hic...

I like my new avatar. Deviant art people seems always gorgeous as ever =P

Ran is enjoying herself with friends and ignores me >.> Hope she working good. Get salary Ran then we can go to Hokkaido to eat crab 2 years later =))

Anzu.

Comments (0)