Today character is ERIKA Senpai

Full name: Erika Hayashida

Called name: Erika senpai, Erika chan, Erika

Nick name: Since she is so nice, we couldn't come up with any nick name at all.

Birthday: June-28-1987

Status: Sophomore.

Hometown: Yamaguchi (close to Fukuoka)

She comes second in my list because she is my favourite senpai in Yosshakoi.

I first met her at the wellcome newmember Party of Yasshakoi.At first, she appeared to me as a very not stand out person. Quiet and introvert, nothing so special except for her beautyful face. But when she dances, wow! A completely different person. So powerful, so impressive, so beautyfull. She is one of the best dancer in our club. It seems like she puts all her power and feelings into the dance.



7522

Erika in full dancing costum

And also she is a good teacher. She teachs us very carefully each steps, correct every details. She is more special than other senpai maybe because she takes time to care for us. She talks with us alot. When the whole group goes out, she always stay and play with us, unlike others jaapanese tent to play with each others. I remember when we went to watch fireflight in Yufuin. That night was very cold and I forgot my jacket, she took off hers and gave it to me. Another time, when I broke my glasses, and we had to walk down a long stairs, she was the only one who remembered that I could not see, and she came hold my hand and led the way. She said "I know how hard it is with out glasses" How sweet! She became my favourite senpai since then.

yosshakoi 049 So pretty, right?

I found out that we had a lot in common. She loves making cakes and sweets. She always makes cake for each Yosshakoi member's birthday. Although I had to admit that her cakes are not always lovely, but if she makes one for my birthday, even if it is as hard as rock, I would treasure it more than any store-made one. Because she makes it herself. But it seems like I would not have a chance to have a cake from her since my bithday is in summer vacation and everyone goes home. Sabisi ne. Since I know she loves sweets, I made a big Kabocha Dorayaki for her on her birthday. It wasn't so perfect though, I wish I could make it better. And also she like to bring snacks to practices and meetings to share with us. Oh! I love her.

DSCF0531

She is always close to us, like a sister.

Picture 008

Before performance

And she has a boyfriend (of course, for such a wonderful girl). I only met him once at shinjin kouen. And all of us agreed that they are so fit together. You can hardly see her without her cell phone (except when she dances), exchanging email with her boyfriend (since he goes to a different school). And her sence of artistic is just right. Meeting her on campus, I can't help but admiring the way she dresses. So fashionable and elegant, complely differnt from her when she was practicing yosakoi.

d1a3

Erika when practicing (it ws hae birthday also)

And outside:

c9ab

And in dancing costume

8f81

And in yukata

4ac0

Gorgeous!!!!!

That is all for now! I love Erika Senpai!

f2af(1)

906c

Ran.

Comments (1)

On May 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM , Anzu said...

* -‘๑’-…
* Offline

Kawaii sempai of yours <3 Great job with yosshakoi diary!!! Really well!! Keep it up!

Friday July 27, 2007 - 11:21am (ICT) Remove Comment

* -‘๑’-…
* Offline

The guy with standing hair behind Erika-chan in the last pic is kawaii too, seems like his characteristic is cheerful, introduce him too Ran~!

And the girl with short hair in the pic before the last looks mysterious, her too~!

I like your sempai-s =P They are cute~!

Friday July 27, 2007 - 07:51pm (ICT) Remove Comment