-

- Hey, I wish my house have a tree like this! Look great!!!!! >_____<
Today is cleaning computer day
man~ to clean nearly 150 gb is a pain!!!!! I intended to finish cleaning on Youtube first, but then I found a large amount of raw y on emule, here we go, and I forgot to look at the properties of my disk, then it alerted I only had 233 mbs left, man, shocking.... hic, so need to clean my laptop and computer both... drove all my energy out 
'kay, not really a bad day, finally I can have permit of Mirai no kioku, ah~, love that comic, too cute ^ ^ will work on that after cleaning all the things
mah, my baby! Now the aim for permission next month is 'Dear mine', Kami, don't say 'no' >_____<Listen to some korean songs on cyworld.nate.com, they're good ^^ so my cute Somin can pick some fine songs
I like your blog on there, Somin! And found that cute picture with a sakura tree, uwah, love it! I bet coz' of her I started to like pink ^^; SO today colour is light pink!
Just can't find Animal X on anywhere, while seeing a bunch of other raws, hic, I even tried to write its name in Jpnese, Chinese, and Korean but no hope, maah +______+ but a lot of raw y instead, hundreds, and the pain is I don't know what their names are, aww~ all those symbol language stuffs >______<
A lot of Naonoh Bohra works in Korean ^^ what a supprise!
I wonder when I can up 'Four seasons' here, too lazy at all! mah~ maybe after I finish everything else. And my mom suddenly intended to move back to NY on 30th August.... just what she thinking... she changed her decision real fast, the 5th time in 3 months, and it made me suffered too >_____< alt="Image" src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif"> who knows...heheh. And I visit too many airports a year,
I bet it's like 10... became a pro, huh 
'kay, I'm a good child today and I'm going to sleep ^^ I'll post 'Four seasons' asap.
(where are your articles, my dearerst?!? >''<>
Anzu .
Home » old entries » Sakura



Comments (0)