- (Love this gif image ^ ^)
Hi minna-san, long time not seeing you ^ ^' My bad that I didn't update anything on here. I'm too busy to take care of it...

Right, I'm translating and editing 'Mirai no Kioku', a yaoi manga from Sakai Kunieda. It's a very cute comic at all, I just couldn't resist to do sth with it. Recently I joined Togashifc staff (is it? maybe I just joined it so I could get a popular website to upload my translated fav. comic ^ ^' anyway, no one there knows me here ^ ^')
I used to thought that translating is difficult, but now I figure out editing is worse. It costs 3 times longer than translating the same chapter... uwah, I edited Mirai since 12 a.m yesterday to 3 a.m today... and only finish 12 pages... couldn't believe it
Mostly coz' my mouse is too suck to do anything, I bet that why it took so long like that. And I had to remember how to use photoshop cs again ^ ^' long time didn't touch and then... bad memory, and fix then refix, then refix again the texts and their shapes... uuh, bunch of works ^ ^' Thanks Kami that someone already cleaned it before. Honto. 'kay, and I also learned that we needed teamwork to do a comic ^ ^' Before I was not really like to cooperate with anyone coz' it'd mess my work. But somehow had another one proofreading your translation was quite good. They said, 'The people outside the game can see things clearly' isn't it
Really thanks to my wife and others who helping me translate all of that perverted stuffs....
Kento is a beast, I'm telling you, with all of his dirty thoughts, lol, and fix my sentences too ^ ^' I'm tented to use long and complex sentences. That's not really good, isn't it. Maybe coz' I'm talkative too much, and like saying nonsences, heheh. Anyway it sounds impressive when my wife said that it took her 2 hours for proofreading 18 pages... I still took the editing job though, I don't want to give it to another ^ ^; coz' when you're editing, you can fix things more on the right way. And I dont want anyone to mess it, so I'd better do it myself and left no regret. Sound selfish huh
Can't help it, that's my personality. Don't want any unpleasure or disappointing coz' someone fix my sentences without my check. It just doesn't feels right to me, lol. And most important, putting text into dialogues helps you make things reasonable, for me that's a final decision. It's just like how you can't cont. other's picture or don't want other to finish yours. But having my friends help me with proof and cleaning is super good and saving time. ^ ^ thanks a lot. To the orders, first is Mirai no Kioku, or Memory of the future, then next to it is Kaze no Yukue, or Where does the wind go?, and finally is the extra credit page in Mirai ^ ^ Believe me, you may think the artwork is not impressive enough, but after you read this series, you should change you opinion
These books are just too cute to resist >_<>So here is the ad:
Kento Kumagaya has just but one small dream: Getting married
to the ideal housewife, having an ordinary family, with a wife, two kids
and his grandparents all living happily.
Life, however, has other ideas.
Enter Akira Katzuki, a beautiful, witty an uninhibited gay man who seems
to care for naught.
This is a romantic, sweet and humorous story between two different
people and unexpectedly finding the same future together.(from Loveless, the English scanlation group for Mirai ^ ^ gorgeous people who allowed me to translate it)
For more inform. about Mirai:
The artwork of Mirai no Kioku is not "beautiful," but there's a certain feel to this manga that makes it sexy, cute, and fun nevertheless. In the beginning of the story, Kumagaya Kento wants to marry a woman who would be ideal in raising his family...except he doesn't take into account that he should LOVE the woman, so a proposal to his girlfriend at a bar turns disastrous. And that's where Kazuki Akira, an androgynously cute man who witnesses the spat, seduces Kumagaya for a one-night stand. What neither of them bargain for is their developing relationship which makes things complicated for the both of them. As he attempts to hide his one-night-stand from those he holds dear, Kumagaya slowly develops a desire to be with Kazuki. Kazuki has already labelled Kumagaya as "his type" but still attempts to keep him at bay, knowing how important "image" and "family" is to Kumagaya. Kunieda spins an entertaining story between two grown men with opposing personalities who discover love in the most unusual places. It is a light-hearted and humourous manga with a small dose of angst and highly recommended to the romantics.
For Kaze no Yukue, it's the sequel to Mirai, I'll also translate it when I finish Mirai. More stories about Akira and Kento and their life going on. I like the advance steps in there. Coz' of Kaze that I also noticed Mirai. Akira's personality is just so mischevious and stubborn, but that's how we adore him, the teacher who always wears fabulous and censored color shirt ^ ^' And finally Kento proposed again, but not to a woman anymore, but Akira. And this time is 'love', what he once lacked of. You can also observe how lustful Akira is when he's seducing Kento and how Kento turns into a beast in bed
that's amused me
I have little dirty thought, lol. I absolutely love the last scence of Kaze, dont know why, it feels happiness ^ ^ Oh, go find it on Aarinfantasy. ---------------------------------------------------
Yay, I'll try my best to finish my first translated comic, go go Anzu!!! If you know what yaoi is, and you have interest in these, go to Togashifc to get it. They'll upload it (don't know when ^ ^' not right now) Hope you'll like them as I did!
The last time to mention, they are YAOI, don't read if you dont know what that's mean. (I doubt it after you read the ad above... heheh. I wont have any resposibility for that, you do it yourself ^ ^)
-----------------------------------
Wondering when I'll up Four seasons here... hohoho, my lazyness doesn't seem want to move out of my body
And I'm going to move back to NY by car, in 3 days, it sounds cool to me! I should try to make a diary about it like Laura in Little house on the prairie. Anyway, I'm going to go across the US, aren't I? XDDDDAnd Ran is flying to Kentucky today, I guess >''<>
Just got my greencard, that's suck. They sent it from 2 months ago, but at the wrong number
My 2 month waiting was going to be useless, none of the less, that's just so cruel. >''<>Nevertheless, I finally can wait for the day to come back home soon!!! Yatta!!!
- Anzu
Home » old entries » Finished the first part of Mirai no Kioku ^o^




![[insert]](http://static.flickr.com/59/213755960_501451a640_m.jpg)

Comments (0)