Nothing special today ^^;

I just fix my blog's background.... my color sense kinda worse... my, I'm never good with colors, hic. And that made someone suffer too, for helping me... gomen...hehe...Think it's okay now, mah, anyway, I dont hope your eyes hurt while seeing this....

I'm on half way to cleaning my laptop, thanks Kami. Finally everything is in order, now I just need to update it. Kampari!

Don't have any thing to write here, hehe, ahmmm, let me see... watching my sister is a pain it's a nightmare that never ends.... since it's started, whenever I go to sleep, I always dream (nothing good, and my sis often appeared there...), and when I wake up, the first thing I need to think about is, 'Has she awaked, kami-sama, I hope not yet'... I see I'm such a sister-loser, aren't I? But it's really hard to spend so much time a day to watch an energetic kid, it's not gonna bring me anything good. And everyday is always the same... My worst nightmare, the worst of the worst I have ever had, mahhhh >_____<>____<>___< And I gonna ask her that 'Howl's moving castle artbook' on my birthday, a long way to wait... hic, ack maybe they have a discount in December... or they may raise its price.... amazon is always changing... who knows... some times they raise the price twice as its original... mah, it's suck.... hope everything goes the best way for me... anyway, it's mama's paid, not me, hehhe. She can't be that stingy to her daughter, can she??? Or not???

Anzu

Comments (1)

On April 14, 2009 at 2:47 PM , Anzu said...

Comments(4 total) Post a Comment

Draco: ehem, what should I say. Let's see. People say that "a child is a perfect mirror of the person taking care of it". So should I say "It serves you right" or "poor you!". Anyway, good luck to your wish for your birthday gift though it's still a very long time to wait. :p
Thursday July 27, 2006 - 01:39am (EDT)

-‘๑’-… you... you always oppose me~~~ you evil man~~~ heh, I really want that artbook, and I will do things to get it, ahh~ >_____< and what you laughing huh, your birthday just 1 month earlier than me XD It's not 'serve me right', it's 'nightmare'!!! I know you're my best friend, maybe you should give me what I want :D it's not that expensive, heheh
Saturday July 29, 2006 - 01:02pm (ICT)

Draco… hey Anzu, being one's nest friend doesn't mean to give her anything she want. "Spare to rod, apoil the child" and I don't wanna spoil my best freind ^^. Also I don't have that much of money with me then since I only can start working at the beginning my second semester. Anyway, good luck :D
Wednesday August 2, 2006 - 11:49am (EDT)

-‘๑’-… You know what, that's just called 'S-T-I-N-G-Y' {spell it!} to your cute weak little friend. I'm not a child anymore and I know you can save your money til then, it's not that much, I know that XD I can let you own me my present for some late months, I'm very gentle, aren't I? ^ ^ Nothing you can't accomplish when you have the strength.
Thursday August 3, 2006 - 04:10pm (ICT)