(If you want to see them bigger, click to 'All sizes' in flickr after you go there ^''^)
Something more about the song, it's from the soundtrack of 'Moon Child', the tragic story of a vampire, Kei (Hyde), a liked-yakuza guy, Sho (Gackt), and their friends growing up together. Have you ever seen it ^^ if not, wish you luck to have a chance. You can find out about Moonchild on google.
To my opinion, it's not too boring to watch, you still can see some good fighting scenes and get a glare at my princess-sama Hyde
He is a vampire, Kei, hehe, a sucking-blood and can-not- get -out- to- the -sun man >____<>''<), but he's the only that made me feel pain while watching it >____<>
About Gackt, or Sho, I have to admit that his acting was really fine, and his character was the attracted type, a young yakuza with energetic. The quieter my old Kei was, the noisier big young Sho ^^ I still dont like him much coz' he's all that made my Kei suffered
mah..., Sho in the movie was good, he's the main character anyway ^''^ His life in the end, a little tragic, every of his friends and his family left him, and he almost thought of killing himself with his enermy, lefting Kei alone again after calling him back (what?!)...Nevertheless, he still had Kei, he could spend his last moment next to Kei, watching the rising sun, he's still happy, nee ^''^ More or less, I think just Kei is the most suffered person, he lived for too long on his painful earth, lonesome and having nothing...
And, what is the pain while watching it? NO SUBTITLE, mah, it's hard to keep my eyes concentrating to the whole movie without understand what the hell they're talking about, it's not that you couldn't guess, but no sub movies always too much for me ^^; the damn thing was I found the sub just after I watched Moon child..... hic, and, Gackt, keep your dirty fingers out of my princess, you old man...>''<
----------------------------------------------------------
Though I'm not impressed with Moonchild, but its main song is worth to hear, I think. Just imagine you singing "We watched the setting suns, a perfect orange glow. Both about to cry, for our final farewell" melting into ash, nothing you left, no one knew your lives, and no one learn about your deaths...hic, the last image I saw was the early sky, the sea, sand, and the car they left.... it made me cry, I couldn't stand to see someone's death, and to think Kei finally sang that farewell song so peacefully, smiling with his past >_____<>''<>''<>
Yay, the lovable scenes I like here are when Kei in trail ^^; and the last scene, of course. My Kei is so kawaii, though he's a little old..... Anyway, if you like love song, listen to it. It's good enough for me 
Anzu





Comments (0)