Because we are living, definitely something nice will come. Why is it that you are so negative lately? and you haven't tell me anything when we talk. Maybe seeing me in the kimono will cheer you up? If you keep on trying, I will let you wear it, how about that?
For what that we are trying so hard? for me, the answer is "so we can meet again". Isn't it enough? Every time I feel lost, I think of you. A future with you in it is worth trying for isn't it? Things is not always go well, for any of us. But we are walking on the path of our choice. Dont be space out like that. You tried so hard to be where you are now. Do you know how happy I amto see you walking on strongly and steadily?
So please be strong. You know where to turn to when you are lost. You know how much love I am willing to give you.
Ran.




Comments (2)
* ๑۩۞۩๑…
Pe Van mac do Kimono de thuong wa, bua nao cho T mot bo hen^^
Tuesday November 11, 2008 - 10:39pm (EST)
* NHL -…
Ran-chan ga totemo kawaii desu ne ^O^
So cute in the kimono ^____^ that's all i can say right now ^___^
Wednesday November 12, 2008 - 03:16pm (EST)
* NSND …
nhin wen wen ta
Sunday November 16, 2008 - 03:40am (ICT)
* Ti
@Vân: dễ thương lắm, dạo này em sao rồi ?
@Như lùn ăn trái sung: ôm một cái :D
Monday November 24, 2008 - 12:01am (ICT)
* Meooo
i am going to miss u!
Tuesday March 10, 2009 - 11:55pm (JST)
* Blue
Van iu oi, Van iu mac do` nhi`n de thuong wa' ah`. nho' Van ghe