After Thanksgiving, Christmas decorations were put up everywhere. I only have 3 weeks of school left and then Christmas break. Break for every body, but for me, it would be a long good bye to this university, to lots of my friends in the U.S. and to the U.S. itself. I am having a mixed feeling right now. I knew that going to Japan is like a dream come true, but then, leaving all of this thing behind is also hurt. I will meet Anzu soon, in 3 weeks and we will spend Christmas together. I can't wait to see her. But, within the feeling of happiness is something so sad. This would be the last Christmas we spend together for a very long time. When will we be able to celebrate Christmas together again? 4 years? 5 years? 7 years? And will there be all 4 of us? Seems so far away. And even then, we will no longer be little carefree girls like we are right now. Each of us will have a very own way to walk, just hope that those ways will not carry us far apart from each others. For me, wherever I go, I always place my heart at home, where we met and became friends. Only by doing that, I find the purpose and happiness in life. The past is always beautyful, but it is no use wishing for time to turn back; instead, I would like to wish for a even more beautyful future where we can be clase to each other as we has always been. I believe if each of us thirve for that same purpose, then the wish will come true. I am very sure it will come true.
It was a piece of my diary, dedicated to Chai_kun, Anzu_chan and Mori Murasaki_chan.
Ran



Comments (0)