DO NOT HOTLINK - DO NOT SHARE
ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST HOWEVER YOU GOT HERE
Author: Aster
Translator: Anzu
Note: this is the fan-fiction based on the comic Inuyasha of Takahashi Rumiko. I and the author of this fic own no authority of the characters here. Also, I have permission from Aster to post my translation here ^ ^ Domo arigatou~ For more information about this fic in Vietnamese, please come to accvn.net. You should read the Vietnamese version, it’s really great that brought my lazy self the interest to translate it. ^ ^
I’ll up 4 parts of it seperately! Don’t blame me if you think this one is no good for your taste~ ^ ^
Please don’t take this translation to anywhere out from here, especially without my permission and credit. Thank you ~~~~~
---------------------------------------------------------
Season’s menu
Happiness? ______________________ page 2
Spring ______________________ page 3
Summer ______________________ page 4
Fall ______________________ page 5
Winter ______________________ page 6
---------------------------------------------------------
Happiness…?
Four Seasons in the sky
If only a four-leaf clover can bring me happiness…
I ask Him, “What is happiness?”…
Happiness is what we don’t know?
…
Happiness is what we can’t have?
…
Happiness is what we can not keep?
…
Happiness is what we are able to forget?
…
Will you remember me, though time passes as rivers flow nonstop?
…
I wait for happiness…
---------------------------------------------------------
Spring
The sky is in spring. The four-leaf clover is showing green. Emerald green.
Four-leaf clover stands for happiness… Someone in faraway time has said.
But the belief is always the same.
I believe.
I ask Him, “What is happiness?”
He looks up at the sky. Standing quietly.
I ask the Old Man, “What is happiness?”
The Old Man stares at me. Shaking his head.
I lie on the grass. It’s spring. It’s spring. Great blue sky. Pretty white clouds.
Murmuring grass. Playing wind.
What is happiness?
I ask wind. Wind blows absently.
I ask sun. Sun falls thoughtlessly.
I ask river. River flows passively.
I ask flowers. Flowers fly unreflectingly.
Happiness is what we don’t know?
The four-leaf clover is still green. Emerald green.
Hands seize haltingly. Letting it off.
If I don’t know what is happiness, why should I pick a clover leaf?
Ablings, some one will need it?
Ablings…
He still looks up at the sky. Wind blows and sun shines. Shining its brilliant spring.
Color of the sky and color in your eyes. Melding like the four-leaf clover’s color.
Green. Emerald green.
Dewy night. I keep a four-leaf clover, hugging it closely to my heart.
I dream… a happiness.
---------------------------------------------------------
Summer
Summer comes. Rain weaves through the shining sun. Limpidly.
A slant colorful rainbow. Crossing through it to the shore of happiness.
Who says? Who believes?
I ask Him, “How can we reach a rainbow?”
He looks at me. Keeping quiet.
I ask the Old Man, “How can we reach a rainbow?”
The Old Man barks rudely to me. “It’s impossible.”
I look up at the sky. Green shadows knit together through a colorful rainbow.
Upper the rain are serene sunny beams.
How can we catch happiness?
I ask bird. Bird sneaks in his wings, hiding rain.
I ask cloud. Cloud pours out itself, turning into water.
I ask grass. Grass curves herself, greeting the sun.
I ask rain. Rain falls, silently.
Happiness is what we can’t have?
An ephemeral rainbow. Dispersing, being dim through the shining sun.
A brilliant rain. Wetting eyelids.
Mournful.
A rainbow is far, extremely far. But you are close, very close.
It’s just… I can’t reach…
It’s just…
He looks at me. I hastily smile an ignorant smile, hiding the tears falling from my eyes.
A drop of water’s reflecting the shining sun.
A little colorful rainbow. Glittering its way.
I love.
Rainy day. I show him a colorful rainbow.
One day. One day will I reach my colorful rainbow?
---------------------------------------------------------
Fall
Fall flows. Farewell say leaves to trees. Deepest sad yellow.
Falling leaves dye all the sky above me. Catching. Catching. But they keep falling. Falling for ever.
Tears for whom? For whom?
I ask Him, “How can we keep falling leaves?”
He bends to see the flowing stream. Calmly.
I ask the Old Man, “How can we keep falling leaves?”
The Old Man shows me a bit flat, wiping across his eyes. Saying nothing.
I stand on a mountain top. Falling leaves keep dying the vast sky yellow.
The sunset flows.
The hazy sun shines at the end of the day.
How can we keep happiness?
I ask tree. Tree trembles himself, pouring down leaves.
I ask squirrel. Squirrel hugs his nuts, running away to his hole.
I ask time. Time passes by without coming back.
I ask a pedestrian. He turns his back, walking quickly.
Happiness is what we can not keep?
Falling leaves. Dying fall by their fade-away color.
The wind season drifts past. A little dew, a little rain dust, spread colorlessly.
If I can not keep happiness, why should I have it?
Is it painful while our dream vanish?
Is it sorrowful?
He caresses my hair. Time dust has already tarnished the memory.
Green, yellow, green. Lightish wind, whistling footsteps.
Your eyes’ color is lighter than leaf, brighter than flower, clearer than the wind itself.
I still dream…
Windy evening. Holding your hand, catching leaves.
I count… every happy day…
---------------------------------------------------------
Winter
Winter days. Extensive white snow. Coldest white.
Burying all your past. Burying all your faraway memoir.
Cold white snow. Some one once said.
Sorrow.
I ask Him, “Will you do remember me?”
He closes his eyes, turning his back. So far.
I ask the Old Man, “Will he do remember me?”
The Old Man sobs, weeping inwardly. Muting.
I fly onto the lofty sky. The opalescent white dilutes, dispersing all over. Everywhere fly scatteredly tiny snow drops… Covering…
How can we remember happiness?
I ask snow. Snow falls down, freezing thicker.
I ask ice. Ice curves itself in the frozen breath.
I ask moon. Moon is inclined, hiding half way.
I ask frost. Frost stretches arms, busily rimming roads.
Happiness is what we are able to forget?
Droping snow. Fading color fills up a wither day.
Touching you. But you do not ever notice.
Will you remember me, though time passes as rivers flow nonstop?
If not… why we should meet?
What for?
You walk slowly into the color of snow and frost.
Pale while sun. Clearing away at a cold ending day.
Icy frost. Sneaking somewhere.
He greets falling snowdrop. Unreaching eyes.
Endless white sky.
Holding an old flower. Unmelted.
Snowy dawn. Flying onto the deep blue sky.
Seeking the far off four-leaf clover’s color.
I wait for happiness.
---------------------------------------------------------
…
Happiness is what we don’t know?
…
Happiness is what we can’t have?
…
Happiness is what we can not keep?
…
Happiness is what we are able to forget?
…
Will you remember me, though time passes as rivers flow nonstop?
…
I wait for happiness
…
---------------------------------------------------------
~Owari~
Enjoy!!
PS: Ran méo, trời đang mưa, hồi nãy thấy ông đang chạy xe có con khỉ nắm 4 cẳng nó vào lưng áo ổng, vui vui ^ ^ Cứ thấy sấm chớp là nhớ đến thunderstorm ^ ^" Kinh dị ;_____; hic... Up 4 seasons rồi á, sao bao năm tháng hẹn tới hẹn lui ^ ^ lần sau sẽ up howl cho mày hoặc lần tới nữa, tùy ^ ^ comment cái gì tao coi!
Home » old entries » Four Seasons In The Sky



Comments (0)