It's only autumn but i feel like I am in the middle of winter. So cold for me. I have been tardy for morning class almost everyday because I can not get out of my bed in the morning. It is freezing. But the math professor did not get mad at me; I am her pet (smile).

This entry, again, is for Anzu. Don't get mad at me dear Mori Murasaki, because you hardly ever get on this page, right ? And Anzu dearest, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!Image I don't remember teaching you talking in such a bad maner. It is ok for me, but once you get use to it, you will put yourself in trouble. Delete those curse words out of your dictionary right now or I'll have to give you some strict purnishment this Christmas. Beside that part, I enjoyed your artical alot. Sound like you, having weird ideas about nomal things, you made your trip back home an amazing story. Okaeri Nasai Anzu.

I am so glad that you still love home after all that time. I really don't understand why a lot of people can look down on their own country. One of my Vietnamese friends here told me that if it was not for her parents had made her to go home this summer, she wouldn't go at all. She told me there is nothing about Vietnam that she love. She can't stand Vietnamese weather, the smell of Vietnamese food, the rudeness Vietnamese people and so on. But she, herself is an Vietnamese who has lived in Vietnam for 17 years and has only been in the U.S. for more than a month. I was hurt when I heard that. And then I told her how much I love home and love to be home again. She looked at me shaking her head like I was nut, but I didn't care. I just can't stand people talking about my beloved country that way.

Back to your article, Anzu. We all have bad luck with food, don't we? I remember feeling the same way when picking food on the plane. Every time I look at the person next to me, I feel that her food look better than mine. That's called "standing on one mountain and look over to another." kekeke! Anyway, hope that I will have a nice plane like you when I went home this January.

The thing makes me sad the most when leaving here for Japan is that I can not see Anzu every year as we planned. I am so scare that after this Chrismas, what shall be the next time for us to meet again? If I leave, will the string between us broken? I made her promise me to come home after 4 years. I am going to keep my promise that I will come to NY this winter, then I will scan every japanese lesson that I learned to her, I will buy a recorder to record the pronounciation lesson then upload to the computer so Anzu can learn with me too. And then, she'll have to keep her promise and come home. Am I smart, Anzu? I am pretty sure that you will not turn out like my friend, dislike Vietnam so much. Love you.

Again, watch your language. And are you going to up my Howl essay?

Ran

Comments (1)

On April 14, 2009 at 4:34 PM , Anzu said...

Draco… Offline Hoi lac de ti, cai blast ghi la "nong, nong wa", con cai blog thi ghi "lanh, lanh wa" ^^ interesting

Tuesday October 24, 2006 - 08:32pm (EDT)
-‘๑’-… Offline hohoh, chủ nhân chính của nó nóng thì ghi nóng chứ sao được, heheh

Yeah, Ran, do it!!! Give me all your Japanese lessons!!! And what language I should watch, Ran dear *naive face* ^ ^" hohohoh... shit vn internet >"< I cant download hydeeeeeee, shit it!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll up your essays, not right now though ^ ^" Need to cease the dizziness from reading too much sentences in here for a while before I up sth look complicated again ^ ^