This is Ran. It seems that Anzu and Morimurasaki are having so much fun at home that they forget to take care of this blog. Well, I wouldn't blame them because I would do the same thing.
So I think it is my job to post something. We have to keep this page going, don't we?
Today is the day I started working at my School cafeteria. My job is pretty much doing whatever I am told, standing in the food line and fixing people's plates, doing dishes, wiping of the counters and tables... and get paid minimum wage. It was exhausted! I worked 9 hours with a 30 minutes break for lunch. My feet is killing me now and I hardly stand. Finally, I can see how hard it is to make money. I took this job partly because I want to have some extra money. I am saving up to go to New York this Christmas. If eveything works out right, I will have enough money to pay for the ticket and some extras to spend on souvernir. So dearAnzu, wait for me. I am coming.
The other thing that I get out of this job is the motive (or should I call it the Pressure?) to study harder. I don't want to walk my feet off and get paid minimun wage for the rest of my life. If I am going to live like that, believe me, I would rather suicide. I am really appriciate the education that I am getting so that I can do something I really want in the future.
My mom and dad would have a heart attack if they know that their little princess is now in a cafeteria washing dishes. Well, I guess it's about time to stopt being a princess. Trying to do something that I would never think of before is somehow fun. I don't really have to work; the money is not that much, but I want to try the feeling of doing somthing on my own, to have my hand scrumbled by strong soap and hot water, to nearly get burn trying to take castoral out of the oven, to try to smile with customers when I am ready to pass out..., all sort of things that I never had to do before. After all, each experience has its own meaning, and I belive these hard working days will not be useless. And anybody that is reading this entry must excuse my terrible grammar; I hardly think straight now, really really tired.
Anyway, Morimurasaki, Anzu and GF, are 3 of you having fun. Love.
Ran



Comments (0)