Thinking of Anzu and Morimurasaki.

They must be so happy to see each other after all that time. I am glad too because Anzu were home finally although I am not there to greet her. It is more than a year since we last met and we still couldn't meet each other untill Chirstmas. I don't care how hard it is, I have to meet her this year.

Thinking of the old days, for 6 years straight, we saw each other almost everyday. Now that time seems so far away. Where had they gone? Those beautiful days. I never thought of being parted from my dear friends for such a long time. When reading Anzu's entry about her longing to be home, I almost cried, because somehow I could feel exactly what she felt. That is why I am glad that she is at home now.

Anzu! miss you so much. But I don't feel like that you are far away. I don't know why but I always foud that you are really close to me, maybe because we having been talking over the phone for 2 hours/day? Anyway, try to have fun while you are there.

I have just done with midterm. Everything was alright except for the inclass essay for Composition class. I am pretty sure that fail it for I couldn'd write anything but repeating the sentence "he found himself." over and over. Well, 1F wouldn't hurt much, I guess. I am doing extra credit for that class, hopelly it will pull my grade up. And I am so excited because the extra credit essay is about the "howl's moving castle" movie. I having been working all day on it and almost done. My friend called me nut because I put too much efforts into a essay only worths 2 points. But I don't want to write a 1paged long essay just for a grade. I write it because I love it. And because Anzu want me to post it here when I done. Dearest Anzu, do you see how much I love you? kekeke

Can you find a nice picture for this article please. kiss you

Ran.

Comments (1)

On April 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM , Anzu said...

-‘๑’-… Ran dear, love ya, love ya! ^ ^ I'll find it as soon as possible! I've to write one about 'tadaima' too ^ ^ But later!
Wednesday October 11, 2006 - 04:38pm (ICT)

-‘๑’-… hey, how about your essay for another film on ju's mail? Think it good too
Wednesday October 11, 2006 - 04:47pm (ICT)