There are things that I want to announce:

1/ I got in to APU! Japan, see you next year!

2/ I am crossing for my renew Permanent Resident card. Please don't kill my hope and future!

3/ I am so fired up to draw and paint now. :D

4/ Just finished 2 art projects that have been killing me for 2 weeks. :D

5/ There would be another 2 for the last 3 weeks of school.

6/ Yay, there is only 3 MORE weeks!

7/ I am determined to study for my German test tonight. =P

8/ I am trying to move my 360s to Blogger as 360 Yahoo might shut down (?) Anyway, the design there is way better. Lol.

9/ I want to be serious with my major now, and study harder in order to skip the Intro to Digital Art course.

10/ Spending every day inside the Center for the Arts and witnessing others' talents have shaken me a lot. The world is scary, BUT I'm going to try my best!

11/ Buried in projects is scary but fun as the same time.

12/ I have to think about myself and others more.

13/ It's time to realize the reality and smile. =P

Ja, mata.

Comments (0)