My daughter is 21 now and my son in law has just turned 20, how time flies! I am getting the feeling that my kid is growing up without me noticing it. But the greatest thing is that unlike other moms that can only stand and watch, I am actually growing up together with my kids, so there will be no gap between us, no mater how much time passes. I am happy.
to think that our ages now stating with a "2", isn't it a bit odd? We known each other since we were 12, and for me, all the past 8 years is just like a blink of an eye. back then, we would spend ours and days wondering what it would like to be highschoolers. And here we are now, getting to our junior year in college. Comparing to what we had imagined, reality is somewhat different. Each of us is now in a different place on earth, places that we had never though of before, but the one thing that have change is that we always have each others.
For my 2 beloved's birthdays, what I want to say the most is THANKS.
Thanks for coming to this world so we could meet.
Thanks for spending all that that time with me
Thanks for loving so much that make me the most blessed girl in the world
Thanks for being someone important to me that I can't live without
Thanks for makingme pround being your love
Although we are far apart, I have neither felt lonely nor worry sine I know that you are thinking about me as much as I do.
Happy birthday to my beloved
Home » old entries » お誕生日おめでとう
Ran.



Comments (0)