I am procrastinating right now,
As ever!
But more levels day by days =))

Next Fall I'll be more procrastinating,
Think so...

I get German, Digital Art, and Advance English for next Fall.
Also, I have to choose between Japanese and Physics.
Not really choosing,
More like,
Get the available class for either of them.
Of course Japanese is top priority!
Some one just needs to drop out for my sake...
Just that...
Why can't people do that for me...
Please drop OUT!!!!!!!

Wah, I sound so... mean :D
But I really really want some one to drop out of that JPN101
I tried it 2 continuous years, and yet...
Why my registration day is so late T____T
I hate it, hate it, hate it T_____T

Hope I can get into the class :((

Next year, school and work...
I'll be very busy eh :D
All the classes are freak =))
Wonder why I always get everything at all...
Well, that my chosen,
So serve me right =))

Mah, nonsense again :D

Anzu.

PS: The pic is my new drawing :D Is it doomed enough? =))

Comments (0)