I'm getting lazier days by days
...
Is it really lazy?
Since I always do sth else, just not studying
I still "do" things right

It's just
...
Just
...

Maybe some one already stole my strength and determine mind
Maybe I had opened a Pandora lazy box
Maybe
Be it my true self
...


Nothing is interesting
Nothing is unstress
Nothing

Am I in despair?
Zetsubou ka?

Cocoon
...

。あんず。

-----------------------

New year

New me?

New
...

-----------------------

*Added: New love =))

Here are my new kawaii bunnies

The roots of evils =))

They are so cute that I can't stand it >____< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 127);" size="5">Tantei Gakuen Q ^ 0 ^






Comments (1)

On May 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Anzu said...

* -‘๑’-…
* Offline

com kia, dung co kiem co ma luoi. hoc hanh cho dang hoang vao ko thi chet voi ta

Thursday February 21, 2008 - 10:17pm (ICT) Remove Comment

* ー あんず…
* Offline

heheh, chan thiet chu bo :P ma dao nay nhiu new loves qua lai con te hon =))

Friday February 22, 2008 - 12:00am (EST) Remove Comment