Tomorrow, tomorrow wil be a very important day for me. Tomorrow wil be the first time I could dance with Nao_ni and Gan-chan on the same stage. I could I express my feeling now? It too overwhelm, too excited. Tomorrow will be the first time, and, maybe, the last time. Both Nao-ni and Gan-chan will be graduating soon. This would be their last event here at APU. Thinking of it, I wanna cry. But I must not. What is the point of crying? What is the point of worrying and being sad about something that haven't happen yet? I wanna cry, but I wanna smile and laugh even more. I wanna enjoy the time that I could spend with them till the very last. Why did I meet them so late? Why is it that I only given 1 chance to dance with them? I asked those questions. But then, I just realized being able to know them, to become their kouhai, to be taught by them is my happiness. Why should I be whining for when I am blessed with such hapiness. Being able to get on stage and dance with them in such a grand event like tomorrow is far more than what I could ask for. For me, those two are like big brothers. The time left is short. After this month, maybe both will be busy with senior's thesist and evrything; maybe there will be notime left for playing around with us kids, but I will enjoy the time we are having now as much as possible. Even until the day of graduation, I would still be happy and enjoy seeing them. I would not be sad and thinking of parting from them. Why? I read somwhere a person said that "Life is like a rollercoster. When you ride a roller coster, why is it that you enjoy it so much? The reason for you to enjoy it is that you know it will end in 4 or 5 minutes. Because you know that, you are able to enjoy it. If you keep worrying that it would end, there will be notime to enjoy."
Tomorrow, I would dance till my heart contents. I want them to see and to be proud of me. I want too be pround of myself for being their kouhai. Thank you Nao_ni and Gan_chan for being my senpai.
Ran.



Comments (1)
* Ti
* Offline
chà chà....
Chúc em vui vẻ.
Dance nhớ nhờ ai quay phim (nếu có thể), chụp hình lại up lên cho chị coi :D
Nice weekend~
Sunday October 28, 2007 - 09:23am (ICT) Remove Comment
* ー あんず…
* Offline
"Naisu" hahah, you are happy neh. I have worldciv midterm on that day I guess, damn it. I need to get at least an B >_______< to pick up my grade... shit shit shit...
Plan on staying at the library all night long, hope I could get some thing to my head, but now... already lack of it seems =P
kakkoi neh :D ureshii ka? heheh.
Saturday October 27, 2007 - 11:16pm (EDT) Remove Comment
* Ti
* Offline
*me kick Anzu_chan, take care your mid-term :P
Btw, chus chus you two :*
Sunday October 28, 2007 - 09:53pm (ICT) Remove Comment