Today, while we were sitting in math class, my professor suddently pointed outside, "Look! there are snowflakes!" her voice was so excited, "Let's stop early for today, go enjoy the snow before it stops." With that, she didmisses the class early.
My friend and me rushed outside like little kids, it was so enchanting seeing the snow in December. Winter hasn't officially started yet. For a southern state like Kentucky, snowing before January is very rare. I am leaving here in a week, so it is so neat being able to see such a beautyful sence before that. Although it is not the first time I saw snow, but snow here is much more than it was in Georgia, bigger too, and lasts longer. It is still snowing right now. How wonderful it is to sit here, cozy in my little room, watching snowflakes dancing in the wind. I wonder how long will it last? Will there be enough snow to make a snowman? wait and hope...
First snow of the season.
Ran.



Comments (1)
* Draco…
Ran: The weather is crazy, how could a southern state like Kentucky could have snow before New York, which is said to have snow from last week but there isn't any up until now :(. I am looking forward to my very first snowflake ^^
Thursday December 7, 2006 - 09:14pm (EST)
* -‘๑’-…
thôi cho tui xin đi, đợi tui qua rồi hẵng mưa hay tuyết gì cũng được, tui ko muốn máy bay bị delayed đâu, ông ráng kiên nhẫn chờ thêm chút nữa đi >.>
@Ran: chỗ mày hông có bão nhưng ở VN có nhìu lắm >.> trốc mái hết trơn kìa >.>
And the first snowflake I saw last year just lasted only 5 minutes, but it's pretty though ^ ^ anyway, please wont snow heavily before I come back >"<
Friday December 8, 2006 - 09:43pm (ICT)
* ஜLOVE…
i so envy u, u have chance to see snow but i haven't. i guess it is beautyful.
9/12 was ur mom birthday so did u sent her ur greeting, ran chan?
Saturday December 9, 2006 - 09:05pm (ICT)